- Turn off lights, computers, and other appliances when not in use.
- Use energy sufficient appliances . Check the energy efficiency rating before purchasing,
- Insulate your home as best as you can.
Purchase less, reduce excessive packaging, and avoid disposable items.
- Save water.
Plant trees that will help remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
- Promote renewable energy, especially solar power, wind power, and geothermal power.
- Advocate for stricter forest protection laws.
- Stop using things that produces a lot of gas like vehicles, etc.
- Stop polluting the air.