is the study of the interaction between matter and energy.Speed
· The term used to describe the distance traveled per unit of time.
· May be simply defined as a push or a pull.
· The change in velocity of an object at a given time.
· Force applied through a distance.
· The rate of doing work
· The ability to do work
1.) Gravitational Potential Energy
· The energy possessed by a body due to its position with respect to the ground.
2.) Elastic Potential Energy
· The energy possessed by a spring or rubber band when stretched or compressed.
3.) Kinetic Energy
· The energy of an object due to its motion.