Math Problem (44 points!) (Grade 9 Math,Quadratic Equations)
Mrs. Jacinto asked a carpenter to construct a rectangular bulletin board for her classroom. She told the carpenter that the board area must be 18 square feet.
1. What are the possible dimensions of the bulletin board? Give at least 2 pairs of possible dimensions. (Explain please)
2. How did you determine the possible dimension of the bulletin board? Explain.
3. Suppose the length of the board is 7ft.longer than its width. What equation would represent the given situation?
4. How would you describe the area formulated?
5. Do you think you can use the equation formulated to find the length and the width of the bulletin board? Explain