Free help with homework

Why join Brainly?

  • ask questions about your assignment
  • get answers with explanations
  • find similar questions


Cyotsine and Guanine are equal.
Thymine and Adenine are equal.

If thymine is 20% so is adenine. That takes up 40% of the DNA bases. The remaining 60% is divided equally amungst guanine and cyotsine. So each is 30%

30% of 1000 is simply 300. yun lang... hehehe ^_^
1 5 1
The Brain
  • The Brain
  • Helper
Not sure about the answer?
Learn more with Brainly!
Having trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
  • 80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutes
  • Answers come with explanations, so that you can learn
  • Answer quality is ensured by our experts