I only have 6 of it in my mind , sorry :< .
1. A signular subject takes a singular verb ; a plural subject takes a plural ver b.
2. The verb of compound subjects joined by "or" or "nor" agrees with the nearer subject
3. Intervening expressions do not affect the number of the verb.
4. Indifinite pronouns like everybody , everyone,each,somebody,someone nobody,anyone,everything,anything, and nothing takes singular verbs .
5. Indifinite pronouns like both several , many , and few takes plural verbs .
and lastly , The expression 'the number' takes a singular verb ; the expression 'a number' takes plural verb .
Hope that helps