1. Living things are composed of cells and exhibit organization even at cellular level.
Examples: Cells and Cellular Organization
2. Living things require a constant supply of energy.
Examples: Photosynthesis and Respiration
3. Living things need supply of water as a vital component of the cell.
Examples: (sorry, I got nothin')
4. Living things maintain a state of stability called homeostasis.
Examples: Your body has a thermostat that maintains a constant internal temperature. When you start to feel hot, you sweat and your body cools off. Then if you sweat for a long time, you become thirsty and you want to drink. When you drink, you replenish the water that your body has lost. Homeostasis enables you to survive a long, hot summer of a strenuous activity.
5. Living things undergo growth and development.
Examples: Accretion and Intussusception
6. Living things respond to the environment.
Examples: Irritability and Tropism
7. Living things are capable of movement.
Examples: Locomotion movements... Like Walking and Swimming
8. Living things can reproduce and transmit genetic characteristics to their offspring.
Examples: Sexual Reproduction and Asexual Reproduction
9. Living things adapt and evolve to survive.
Examples: Structural Adaptation and Behavioral Adaptation
That's all! :)