1. sloppily - adverb from the adjective sloppy, which means untidy, with lack of neatness.
I don't believe that you're such a bungler! How can anyone live so sloppily?
2. Pestle - as a noun: a tool for grinding of mashing the substances. As a verb: to grind, to mash.
In old times, the pestle was used for grinding.
3. Venison - a meat gained from a flesh of the deer or other game animal.
My grandfather made an excellent steak from this venison.
4. Marrow is a fatty tissue in the cavities of bones.
5. Expulsion is an act of expelling.
He was threatened with an expulsion from the university.