"Percuss" means to strike, so all instruments whose manner of playing is either by striking, plucking, or strumming, directly or indirectly fall under the percussion group.
1) Ganza- called agong in Sulu and Mindanao
- played in two: ganza pattung/ ganza palook and ganza topayya
2) Kulintang- most important instrument of the South
3) Drum- one of the most useful percussion instrument.
4) Bunkaka- a bamboo musical instrument of the Tingulans and the Benguet Lepanto Igorots.
5) Kalutang- one of the most "ancient percussion" instruments among the tagalogs.