I cannot provide a complete essay but I may be able to provide you valid key points that you may include in your persuasive essay:
1) life is all about hard works and challenges, so use this one opportunity to be the best you can be.
2) you only live once, but once is enough if you do everything rightly and accordingly
3) the secret to success is seeing a challenge not as a difficulty, but as an opportunity to become greater
4) Fact: Albert Einstein had dyslexia, a mental disorder involving the difficulty to read, write or spell. In the end, he turned out to be one of the greatest scientists in the world.
5) Fact: Steve Jobs was rejected by his own company, but he is known as the inventor of Apple
6) Finally, nothing is impossible. Saying no will only turn down many opportunities, so always say yes to these challenges in life.