Free help with homework

Why join Brainly?

  • ask questions about your assignment
  • get answers with explanations
  • find similar questions


If he spent the 40% it means the remaining persent is 60% so the answer in the question "how much percent of his salary was left?" is 60%

Instead of telling you the final answer in the last question, I will just guide you how to solve.

60% = 6300
40% = ?
100% = ?

to get the 40%, divide 6300 to 3 then multiply to 2 (this is because 60/3=20 x 2=40)

the answer in 100% will be your final answer. To get that, add 6300 and the answer you got in 40%
0 0 0
The Brain
  • The Brain
  • Helper
Not sure about the answer?
Learn more with Brainly!
Having trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
  • 80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutes
  • Answers come with explanations, so that you can learn
  • Answer quality is ensured by our experts