1. In a darkroom and you have one match left, which do you light first, the newspaper, the candle or the lamp?
2. If you are stuck in a room, no window and door, and it it just a dream, what will you do to get out of the room?
3. Which word is the first - 1st, Third, First, Fourth, Fifth
4. If a peacock can lay one egg on day 1, and lay two eggs on day 2; Logically how many eggs do you think the peacock can lay on day 3?
5. In the final stretch of a marathon, you quickly ran by the person who is in second place, what place are you in?
6. A grandfather, a father and two sons went hunting, everyone shot a duck, how many ducks did they bring home?
7. Who's bigger? Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger or their baby?
8. A farmer has 17 sheep and all but 9 die. How many are left?
9. A boy has 16 birds and 12 fly away, How many are still alive?
10. How many of each kind of animal did Moses take on the ark?
11. 3 birds sitting on a tree branch, a hunter shoots and miss, how many birds left on the tree branch?
12. An Eskimo is looking out of his window at his home in Alaska. He saw a huge bear walking towards his house. What color is the bear?
13. What has a head and a tail but no body?
14. Why can't you take a picture of a Indian woman with hair curlers?
15. What is the tallest mountain before Mt. Everest was discovered?