The parts of a plant cells are:
- For energy and respiration of the cell
Rough And Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum
- For transport of protein into the Golgi Body
- Controls what goes in and out of the cell.
- Controls all cell activities, contains DNA and Nucleolus.
- Translates mRNA into Protein.
- It is where all the other parts are located.
- Stores amount of water, and other substances, and some poisonous materials inside it, in animal cells these are called vesicle.
- Packages proteins, lipids, carbohydrates and other substances with its own little membrane that going to be transported in the cell itself, or on the other cells.
Lysosomes and Perixosomes
- It has digestive enzymes or destructive enzymes that break down waste materials.
- A pigment that contains chlorophyll for production of food.
- Additional protection, and gives shape to the cell.