- exhausted from anger, great effort.
- at the point of extreme exasperation
- frustrated, embarrassed of upset.
In as sentence:
1. You can argue with me until you're blue in the face, but it will not change my opinion that the Vice-President is not innocent of the charges of graft and corruption.
2. The UP students can protest until they are blue in their faces, but the budget cut in the state university will push through.
3. The mother told his young son that he could scream and cry until he's blue in the face but she would not buy the expensive Optimus Prime toy for him.