1. Considerable superficial charm and average or above average intelligence.
2. Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking.
3. Absence of anxiety or other 'neurotic' symptoms. Considerable poise, calmness and verbal facility.
4. Unreliability, disregard for obligations, no sense of responsibility, in matters of little or great importance.
5. Untruthfulness and insincerity.
6. Antisocial behavior which is inadequately motivated and poorly planned, seeming to stem from an inexplicable impulsiveness.
7. Poor judgement and unable to learn from experience.
8. Pathological egocentricity.
9. General poverty of deep and lasting emotions.
10. Lack of any true insight; inability to see oneself as others do.
11. Fantastic and objectionable behavior.
12. No history of genuine suicide attempts.
13. An impersonal, trivial, and poorly, integrated sex life.
14. Failure to have a life plan and to live in any orderly way.