8. brain receives the information through the sensory nerve cells.
9. brain analyzes the information as soon as it is received
10. the response is sent back to the structure that received it through the motor neurons
11.sensosry neurons received the information from the surrounding and deliver it to the brain. motor neurons brings the response to whatever is the stimulus for proper action
12. stimulus travels from sensory neuron to CNS then the response travel through the motor neurons
13.paralysis will result because there will be no stimulus that will reach the CNs
14. as of now there isn't any programs concerning health issues of nervous system (in our locality)