Here's an exercise for indefinite pronoun:
Underline the correct indefinite pronoun.
1. She's so hungry and starving. She ate (something, nothing) before she goes to work.
2. The place is so dark, I saw (anything, nothing) around me.
3. The tourist guide said that there is a Japanese restaurant (somewhere, nowhere) here.
4. He's allergic to seafoods and white meat. So when they made him choose between prawns and chicken he choose (either, neither) of them.
5. I always spot him sleeping on a bench at our village's park. He lives (nowhere, somewhere).