1. Definition- a statement of the exact meaning of a word.
2. Comparison- the quality of being similar.
Contrast- the state of being different.
3. Causes and Effects- A cause is WHY something happens. An effect is WHAT happens.
4. Illustration- is a visualization or depiction of something.
5. Process analysis- composed of processes to add value by transforming inputs into useful outputs.
6. Classification- process of classifying something according to qualities and characteristics.
7. Description- representation of a person, object, or event.
Spatial Description- the ability to observe and understand one's environment.
8. Narration- the action or process of narrating a story.