Active voice to passive voice:
1) We break the rules.(Simple Present tense)
Passive: The rules are broken by us.
2) She will obey the law. (Simple future tense)
Passive: The law will be obeyed by her.
3) Maria buys a fresh flower. (Simple present tense)
Passive: A fresh flower is bought by Maria.
4) He is giving alms to the poor. (Present progressive)
Passive: Alms are being given to the poor by him.
5) They have fought the rebels. (Present perfect)
Passive: Rebels have been fought by them.
(I checked your profile. The questions you recently posted are about Active/Passive voice.)