The COHESIVE DEVICES are the following below:
1. reference --> the act of referring to something
2. ellipsis --> the act of leaving out one or more words that are not necessary for a phrase to be understood.
3. substitution --> is the action of replacing someone or something with another person or thing
4. lexical cohesion --> is the meaning of a word considered in isolation from the sentence containing it and regardless of its grammatical context.
5. conjunction --> is a word used to connect clauses or sentences or to coordinate words in the same clause (example: and, but, if, and a whole lot more!)