The Literary Devices or literary terms were used by the author to make the story more interesting are the following.
1. IMAGERY --> this is a visual description, or figurative language, especially in literary work.
2. HYPERBOLE ---> is an exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
3. METAPHOR ---> it is a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable. It is a thing regarded as representative or symbolic of something else, especially something abstract.
4. ALLUSION ---> is an expression designed to call something to mind without mentioning it explicitly.
5. ALLEGORY --> is a story, a poem, or a picture that can be interpreted to reveal a hidden meaning, typically a moral or political one
6. CHARACTERIZTION ---> is the creation or construction of a fictional character.
7. ALLITERATION ---> is the occurrence of the same letter or sound at the beginning of adjacent or closely connected words
8. SYMBOL ---> is a thing that represents or stands for something else, especially a material object representing something abstract.