1. If a vertex angle of an isosceles triangle is 50. How many degrees is the vertex angle?
2. A base angle if an isosceles triangle is 48, how many degrees is the vertex angle?
3. If a right triangle is isosceles, what is the measure of each acute angle?
4. Can an isosceles triangle be an acute triangle? Why?
5. If a triangle equiangular , how many degrees is each angle?
6. In ∆ XYZ,
7. The angles of a triangle are in ratio of 3:4:5. Find the measure of all the angles.
8. The smallest angle of triangle is 5 times the largest angle. The other angle is five times the smallest. Find the measure of all angles.