The eight part of speech
1. NOUN - a name of a person, place, things, or idea.
2. PRONOUN - is a word use in place of a noun.
3. VERB - express action or being.
4. ADJECTIVE - modifies or describes a noun or pronoun.
5. ADVERB - modifies or describes a verb, an adjective, or another adverb.
6. PREPOSITION - is a word placed before a noun or pronoun to form a phrase modifying another word in the sentence.
7. CONJUNCTION - joins words, phrases, or clauses.
8. INTERJECTION - is a word used to express emotion.