Free help with homework

Why join Brainly?

  • ask questions about your assignment
  • get answers with explanations
  • find similar questions


If there is a 20% chance of something happening, there is an 80% chance of it not happening. 80%=0.8, since percent means 'out of one hundred' (hence 100% = 1)

The answer is B (if im not mistaken ^_^)
0 0 0
The Brain
  • The Brain
  • Helper
Not sure about the answer?
Learn more with Brainly!
Having trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
  • 80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutes
  • Answers come with explanations, so that you can learn
  • Answer quality is ensured by our experts