sleeps will sleep is sleeping have been sleeping
2. You look great! (you, exercise) __have you been exercising___ at the fitness center?
Are you exercising Do you exercise Will you exercise Have you been exercising
3. The pair of shoes I bought ____is_ on sale.
Is Are This That
4. My mother felt really tired after shopping, _____so she went to bed early.
so because since but
5. ____a_ church on the corner is beautiful.
A An The None of the above
6. She went to _____ Netherlands to study.
a an the none of the above
7. What ____would_ you do every Sunday?
does do will would
8. You know, I ____dont_ like to watch TV. There is a good film on.
doesn't don't will would
9. Their (baby) _____ in the crib are playing.
babies babyes babys baby
10. The police arrested five (thief) _____ yesterday.
thiefs thieves thiefes thief
11. They (study) _____ in the US five years ago.
studied have studied will study had studied
12. My husband (work) _____ the whole night yesterday.
works have worked will work worked
13. He (like) _____ eating chocolate.
liked like likes will like
14. It (look) _____ like it's going to rain.
look looks looked will look
15. They (input) _____ the information in the database yesterday.
inputted have inputted input have input
16. They have (go) _____ home already.
went gone had gone go
17. All the (passer-by) _____ looked at the bridge before they crossed the street.
passers-by passers-bys passer-by passer-bys
18. My mom bought a lot of new (furniture) _____ .
furnitures furniture's furniture none of the above
19. Did you attend _____ party last night?
Ryan & Rachel Ryan & Rachel's Ryan's & Rachel's Ryan's & Rachel
20. The dog has _____ own collar.
its it's her his