This Is a Certified Answer

Certified answers contain reliable, trustworthy information vouched for by a hand-picked team of experts. Brainly has millions of high quality answers, all of them carefully moderated by our most trusted community members, but certified answers are the finest of the finest.
People should be referred to doctors if they have sickle-cell anemia. The long term outlook is that it may lead to delayed healing and delayed growth and development. Further assistance is needed as the child grows older because sickle-cell anemia will be with you throughout your life.