Five of Isaac Newton's contributions to science are:
1. Gravity - Newton discovered gravity when an apple fell on his head. This resulted in him creating his laws of motion.
2. Calculus - Newton had discovered calculus which led the way to more powerful methods in solving mathematical problems.
3. Newton's Laws Of Motion - Newton had developed his laws after he found about gravity. His laws had formed the basic principles of modern physics.
4. Optics - Newton also worked in optics when he studied white light which resulted in him also discovering the color spectrum.
5. Color Spectrum - Newton found out about this when he placed a glass prism in the way of a beam of light which resulted in him discovering the color spectrum.