D. Physical or Chemical Change
Write "P" if the change is a Physical Changes ; C if the change is a Chemical Change.
1. Boiling Water
2. A baby change clothes.
3. The sun dries up the laundry.
4. Solid dry ice turns to gas at room temperature.
5. An actress dyes her hair platinum.
6. A piece of meat is eaten and digested by microorganisms.
7. A magnet separates tiny metal wires from a heap of fine iodized salt.
8. A chameleon changes color to disguise itself and blend with its environment.
9. A colorless solution turns pink upon adding a drop of another colorless solution.
10. Photosynthesis converts carbon dioxide and water into carbohydrates and oxygen