1. open the setting app.
2. tap i cloud.
3. tap create apple ID.
4. enter a birth date
5. tap next.
6. Enter your first and last name.
7. tap next
8. Select your current email address or get a new iCloud email address.
9. Enter your email address.
10. Create a password.
11. Verify the password.
12. Select a security question.
13 Type in answer.
14 Repeat two more times.
15.Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
16. Tap Merge or Don't Merge to sync iCloud data from Safari, reminders, contacts and calendars.
17. Tap OK to confirm Find My iPhone is turned on.
yunlang po alm ko :) :)