• graceful - displaying grace in form or action
• sophisticated - having or showing a lot of experience and knowledge.
• paragon - a model of excellence and should be considered an example to be copied.
• rendezvous - a place where people agree to meet at a particular time
• surly - rude and unfriendly
• The graceful dancer effortlessly glide across the stage.
• A sophisticated lady is a welcomed guest at parties all over town.
• We should always follow an example of a paragon.
• Many businessmen chose that cafe as their rendezvous.
• The hostess greeted us in a surly way.