Free help with homework

Why join Brainly?

  • ask questions about your assignment
  • get answers with explanations
  • find similar questions


Cakes are not immune for molds and fungi,because that is already old.Owners cant recycle it but simply put on some plastic and be dispose to garbage can, but be also careful for it can raise an allergy reaction to avoid cover your whole hands,and when it builds molds the cakes should be buried.
0 0 0
The Brain
  • The Brain
  • Helper
Not sure about the answer?
Learn more with Brainly!
Having trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
  • 80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutes
  • Answers come with explanations, so that you can learn
  • Answer quality is ensured by our experts