13. Since it is impossible for Glossopteris fossils found in different regions or continents to be blown by the wind or carried by ocean waves, the only possibility is that these regions were once connected
14. It proves that Antarctica had a tropical climate before.
15. It tells us that Antarctica was nearer to the equator before as compared to where it is today.
16. It tells us that these continents were connected before, since this kind of animal cannot swim across the vast ocean.
17. The edges of the continents are useful in reconstructing Pangaea. Aside from the fitting of edges of the continents, the presence of evidences found in the same continents made the reconstruction easier.
18. Europe and Asia were neighbors in the north.North America, South America and Africa in the middle.Australia and Antarctica, together with India in the South.
19. Yes, if the continents continue to move. But it will not be very noticeable because it took 200 million years before the continents came to where they are now, based on the Continental Drift Theory.
20. Knowing that the Philippines has or is near trenches, it could have not existed during the time of Pangaea but borne out of volcanic eruptions and other tectonic activities.