They survive through what we call as interrelationships. There are several types of these relationships:
- This relation is two organisms may harm or benefit with each other. There are 3 types of symbiosis:
- This relation is 2 organisms benefit with each other.
- This relation is that one organism benefit with the other and the other was not affected.
- This relation is one organism benefit with the other and the other is harmed.
- This occur if a single place with several organisms that have the same needs. There are 2 kinds of competition:
- These is the competition of organisms in one kind.
- This competition has different organisms.
- This is a relation that several same organisms help with each other.