1. Last year there was a horrible outbreak of flu.
2. Italian is an easier language to learn than Spanish.
3. Cell phones should be banned in all public school classrooms.
4. Children should not be allowed to watch more than five hours of television per week.
5. Surfing the Web is more fun than watching TV.
6.Next year, Tiger Woods will win the Master's Tournament.
7. Female doctors are more caring than male doctors.
8. College students would benefit greatly from participating in intramural sports.
9. Bicycling is a truly enjoyable form of exercise.
10. The number of people who have high credit card debt is astonishing.
1. Babies generally start to talk between 18 and 24 months of age.
2. The average temperature in Wyoming in January is 35°F.
3.The capital of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR) is Moscow.
4.More people stopped smoking last year than two years ago.
5. In Judaism, Rosh Hashanah is the festival of the New Year.
6. Many nutritionists believe a low-carbohydrate, high-protein diet is the healthiest diet.
7. Smoke detectors can help save lives.
8.Thousands of people die each year from the interaction of their prescription drugs.
9. "Spam" is the e-mail equivalent of junk mail.
10. For adequate water intake, adults need to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day.