1. Arteries have thick muscular walls and are flexible in order to withstand high blood pressure flow.
2. Arteries carry blood from the heart to the cells, tissues and organs
3. Veins have thinner muscular walls than arteries since deoxygenated blood has low blood pressure flow.
4. Veins carry deoxygenated blood towards the heart from the cells, tissues and organs
5. Capillaries are tiny blood vessels where its size allows diffusion of oxygen and nutrients into the blood and waste and carbon dioxide out of the blood. They link the arteries and veins.
6. The different blood vessels have different functions but still they work together to complete their tasks.
7. Blood vessels carry blood throughout the body