Choose a word from the list to complete each statement that follows.
Choices dejected, intimated, tenaciously, immobilize, painstaking, withered, insignia, persevere, interference, and scribbled.
1) Our ability to ________ is pit to a test in times of trouble.
2)Because Ritchie was in a hurry to leave, he simply _______his name and address on a piece of paper.
3) The speech of President was not clear to us because of some __________ on the radio signal.
4)Each member of our organization was given a gold __________ bearing the school motto and seal.
5) We should not feel __________ in case we experience rejection.
6) The doctors tried to _________the patient when he became recklessly defiant.
7) Painting is considered a _________job for one who does it with extreme care.
8)The giant octopus held on to its prey __________ before disappearing in the bottom of the sea.
9)All the plants and flowers have ___________because of the scarcity of water.
10) He _________to everyone his forthcoming wedding.
PLEASE WRITE THE CORRECT ANSWER FOR THOSE WHO WILL ANSWER MY QUESTIONS I WILL GIVE MY FIRST ACCOUNT I HAVE 400 PTS IN THAT ACCOUNT