1. By evaporation, water with insoluble solutes will evaporate because of heat and the remaining particles are the solute....
2. By filtration, A solid mixture will under go a filter that causes the bigger particles to remain.
3. By the manual method, varrying particles may be picked out.
4. By decantation, pouring the water with an insoluble solute out will leave the solute.
5. By flotation, floating materials may be filtered.
6. By distillation, the method will use the evaporation and condensation.