Find and correct the errors in agreement in the following sentences:
1. Every students must submit their research paper by monday
2.Have everyone passed their examination booklet?
3.If a person is trusted, you will develop a sense of responsibility
4.When a girl is interviewed for a job, you should wear neat clothes and avoid gaudy Jewels
5. Each of the students in various classes have their own personal problem
6. Not one of my friend have made any improvement in their home
7. Someone has left their car in our driveway
8. Either Dora/Jane left their prayer book here
9. Everyone in our family has their own household chores
10. There are many kinds of people that makes good friends
11. Have either of you been to Zamboanga ?
12. Neither of the coaches want to complain
13. Both of the twins seems interested in electronics
14. Each of the tourist guide wear an identification badge
15. Most of the students like the new adviser