1. Place product in tightly covered containers to prevent drying out and crushing.
2. Individually wrapped product, in moisture and vapor proof packaging materials.
3. For longer storage, butter type cakes may be frozen after wrapping properly in moisture and vapor proof materials.
4. To serve and refresh, thaw out at room temperature from settling into the crumb causing sogginess.
5. Before storing bread, wrap it to keep it from drying out. Keep bread at room temperature in a bread box. Day old bread is just right. Refrigeration slows down the growth of molds.
6. As soon as the bread is cooled, wrap it or place in a moisture-proof containers to keep it fresh.
7. Yeast breads are stored in a cool, clean, well-ventilated bread box. Keep tyhe bread box washed and scalded and dried in the sun.