1. There is a room with no doors, no widows, nothing and a man is hung from the ceiling and a puddle of water is on the floor. How did he die? - He was standing on a block of ice and it melted!
2. A lift is on the ground floor. There are 4 people in the lift including me.
When the lift reaches 1st floor, 1 person gets out 3 people get in.
The lift goes up to the second floor, 2 people get out 6 people get in.
It then goes up to the next floor up, no-one gets out but 12 people get in. Halfway up to the next floor up the lift cable snaps, it crashes to the floor. Everyone dies in the lift. How did I survive? - I got out on the second floor!
3. There are three houses one is red one is blue band one is white. If the red house is to the left of the house in the middle and the blue house is to the right to the house in the middle where is the white house? - In Washington D.C.
4. A man walks into a restaurant and the the waiter says good day Admiral. Why did the waiter call the the man an Admiral? - Because he was wearing his uniform!
5. A man gets an egg and a rocket kit. The man builds the rocket and puts the egg inside it. Then the man stands back and launches the rocket. The rocket suddenly blew up. The egg was not damaged how come? - The man took the egg out of the rocket before he launched it!