1. many beaches that foreigner keep on visiting.
2. Tropical Climate based on the studies Philippines climate is the best.
3. Provides a high environment of natural resources in areas such as agriculture, nature, and minerals. It has fertile lands, diverse flora, and fauna, extensive coastlines, and rich mineral deposits.
4.Due to the volcanic nature of the islands, mineral deposits are abundant. This also allows the Philippines to become a powerhouse with regards to geothermal energy.
5. The Philippine territorial waters measure as much as 1.67 million square kilometers, producing a unique and diverse marine life, an important part of the Coral Triangle. There are 2,400 fish species. Other marine products include corals, pearls, crabs, and seaweeds.
6.The rain forests offer prime habitat for more than 530 species of birds, some 800 species of orchids, and some 8,500 species of flowering plants.
1. Many dialects.. not easy to communicate especially when they are not educated in Filipino.
2. Since we are on the SEA maritime we are experiencing typhoons and others.
3. PACIFIC RING OF BELT- thats why we can experienced many earthquakes (some are not devastating but the past ones are not good)
4. Philippines has its 7,107 islands - hard transportation.. of goods and others. we need to use first Ships to migrate our products into another province or City. but thanks to the AIRPORTS .. they help a lot in importing our goods.