Answers

2014-03-24T17:05:22+08:00
If it is 100 ml full and its content is only 20% then the 100% full content would be 500 ml for the 20% is 100 ml then the remaining 80% would be 400 ml plus the 100 ml already content of it which is 20%(100 ml) it would be 500 ml
0
2014-03-24T17:36:26+08:00
If 100 is 20% then 500ml is 100% full
0