1. Income tax - tax on profits of corporations or tax of a person's income.
2. Amusement tax - tax collected from operators of place of amusements such as concert halls, cinemas, theaters and others.
3. Business permit - a permit that is issued in exchange of a fee and the authorization of operating a business.
4. Sales tax - commonly known as Value-Added Tax. It is a tax charged to customers upon purchasing of goods or buying of service.
5. Property tax - tax on real estate properties imposed by local government units.
6. Business tax - tax imposed on business-related activities of a business.
7. Documentary tax - tax on documents and negotiable instruments that will prove the legality of acceptance, assignment or transfer of an obligation.
8. Import tax - taxes imposed on good imported to the Philippines by a commercial entity or private individual. :)