This Is a Certified Answer

Certified answers contain reliable, trustworthy information vouched for by a hand-picked team of experts. Brainly has millions of high quality answers, all of them carefully moderated by our most trusted community members, but certified answers are the finest of the finest.
First, change the mixed number to decimal by changing first the mixed number to improper fraction. To change into an improper fraction, multiply the denominator with the whole number then add it to the numerator:

Change 2 3/4 to percent:
    = 2 \frac{3}{4}  \frac{(2 x  4 ) + 3}{4}  \frac{11}{4}  

Change into decimal by dividing the numerator by the denominator of the improper fraction:
    =  \frac{11}{4} = 2.75

Now that you have the decimal, multiply it by 100 and change the decimal point into the percent symbol (%) :

2.75 x 100 = 275 or 275. = 275%